PowerFirst Technology Co., Ltd. warrants to partners that all hereunder mentioned PowerFirst battery chargers will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date when the charger is manufactured. For the first twelve months, PowerFirst pay all the shipping cost; For the second twelve months, Partners pay one way shipping cost. We will at our option make any necessary repairs and/or replace the defective battery charger without charge to Partners.All PowerFirst battery chargers are warranted to be non-defects in materials and workmanship, and are manufactured in accordance with PowerFirst’s specification as agreed by both parties.
1. PowerFirst won't take responsibility for battery chargers that failed due to improper charging or installation, broken container, or any other damage caused by fire, excessive heat, accident, re-work, modification, misapplication, unauthorized service performance, improper environment, or damage caused by abuse or neglect.
2. The warranty terms do not cover sub-tier customers whose battery chargers were not bought directly from PowerFirst Technology Co., Ltd. For services to sub-tier customers, PowerFirst need discuss with local representatives who are more convenient to extend necessary services.
3. Do not attempt to open or modify the battery chargers in any way in case of electric shock. PowerFirst don’t warranty any defective charger in case Partners or users personally open the charger without PowerFirst’s permission.
4. In case of PowerFirst battery chargers’ failure reasons are out of PowerFirst responsible warranty conditions, Partners is also welcomed to contact with PowerFirst for the professional service. PowerFirst will take care of Partners’s feedbacks and at Partners option to make necessary repairs and/or exchange the defective battery chargers with reasonable charge.
5. PowerFirst will accept the defective products for return, credit, or exchange only expressly approved by PowerFirst in writing.
6. Defective products returned within the warranty period must have PowerFirst’s product model number/serial number and must be accompanied by a RMA form. Defective products of unknown sources will not be accepted.
7. Partners shall send back defective products within 30 calendar days.
8. Replacement items will be sent out after confirmation of chargers’ defective reasons.
1. Whenever PowerFirst get any claim on defective battery charger, PowerFirst will discuss with Partners and propose a reasonable solution.
2. In case of defective units are necessary to return back for defective reason analysis, repair or exchange, Partners is supposed to proceed according to below RMA (Returned Material Authorization) procedure.
3. Partners reports the defective problems with detailed description, which contains at least the following information:
|Pos||PF Model No.||Partners P/N.||Quantity||Serial No.||Defect description||Remarks|
Copyright © PowerFirst Technology Co., Ltd, All Rights Reserved. Webdesign:HHbrand